Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Brown Grass on the Other Side
Senior Member

395 Posts
12 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Age: 19
Height: 5'4"
Registered: Sep 2020

#25
"Honestly speaking, I haven't felt or acted bright... I do see an end to this bad dream... just hard to relax when I grew used to toiling somehow throughout the day, it helped to wash dishes and cook because it gave me purpose and now... now I go back to my station in life, I am suddenly rich again with money I did not earn... I know I made many mistakes, so now I must find a way to earn that money or I fear I will feel guilty of greed." She took a shuddering breath. She wasn't crying at least.

She then took a deep amd calming breath, she'd learned to start coping. "I want to do good, I don't want to squander this second chance, I... I want to live after simply just existing."
[Image: Pippa1.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Brown Grass on the Other Side - by Philippa Danes - 09-04-2026, 06:16 PM
RE: Brown Grass on the Other Side - by Philippa Danes - 8 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Chat
BY WIT & WHITBY DISCORD
theme created by Josie of the RPG Initiative. Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 MyBB Group. RPG Initiative RPG-D RPGfix Smooth Sailing Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RoyalsandRebels Magni Nominis Umbra