Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Brown Grass on the Other Side
Posting Freak

796 Posts
13 Threads

Age: 31
Occupation: Physician
Height: 6'1''
Registered: Nov 2020

#6
"Yes. Or I will be," he answered, though with a slight tremor in his voice. "I'm a doctor, remember?" Mentally... he wasn't sure if he'd ever regain his sanity, but he wouldn't trouble her with that. He noticed the outline of her belly in her new dress. Good thing she was going. "I'm happy to see you dressed well. It becomes you."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Brown Grass on the Other Side - by Philippa Danes - 09-04-2026, 06:16 PM
RE: Brown Grass on the Other Side - by Tristan Wells - 09-05-2026, 08:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Chat
BY WIT & WHITBY DISCORD
theme created by Josie of the RPG Initiative. Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 MyBB Group. RPG Initiative RPG-D RPGfix Smooth Sailing Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RoyalsandRebels Magni Nominis Umbra